Welcome to my blog!
It's all about whimsy, art and Halloween!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Put a Bird on It!

I’m a Fred Armisen fan.  He’s a regular on Saturday Night Live and has another comedy venue, the series Portlandia, on the Independent Film Channel.  It’s a funny and odd show that completely captivates my squishy little head.

I watched an episode recently with a sketch called “Put a Bird on It”.  Then, I noticed all kinds of folks celebrating the sketch by naming bird projects “Put a Bird on It”.  Even the craft magazine Cloth Paper Scissors’s new issue is called “Put a Bird on It”!  I love it!
This week on the Cool2Craft Channel, Linda Peterson’s show Creative Life TV has a bird theme and you know what that means!  The Cool2Craft Linky Party theme for this week is BIRDS!  I simply couldn’t resist adding my own tribute to the “Put a Bird on It” sketch !
 
If you haven’t done a linky party yet, you’re missing out!  If you have a project post that fits the linky party theme, just click the link to the Linky Party page and follow the directions!  You’ll be asked for the complete address to your post, the name of the project,  your email address and your name.  Then you’ll choose an image, click that button and your link will be added!  It’s that easy!
So watch the show on Cool2Craft.com and join the linky party!  Put a bird on it!

1 comment: